Join us for our next community forum scheduled for Monday June 18th, 2018 at St. John's High School, located at 401 Church Avenue (Theatre Room 337).
Doors will open at 6:00 pm. This time frame will be allotted to the general public to interact with the various partner agencies in attendance. Speeches will follow and commence at 7:00 pm.
The evening's agenda includes:
• Remarks from Chief Danny Smyth.
• Fentanyl Presentation delivered by the WRHA
• Winnipeg Police Service (WPS) Gang Expert will speak about public safety, dangers of gang association, prevention, and ultimately how we can collectively work together to STOP young kids from joining gangs.
• WPS Drug Expert will speak on the topic of Methamphetamine and associated linkage to crime.
• The Commander of Uniform Operations Division 13 (North District) will be in attendance to speak to area residents about issues specific to your community.
• Crime Stoppers will be on hand to support those who have valuable information on gangs, illegal guns, drug trafficking or other crimes.
• Addictions Foundation of Manitoba (AFM) will discuss resource support to the community.
• Members of the Winnipeg Police Board will also be in attendance.
Please share the attached information bulletin with families and or community members interested in attending the public forum.