nūma Somatics Intensive
Internal Conflict Resolution and Integration
The heart of suffering
a sense of separation
felt in the body
believed in the mind
experienced in relationship
with self, others, Life,
Join us for an engaging inquiry into the continuum of your whole being, inside and out. We will be exploring and healing, working intimately with the power of your own breath, body, and honest, open communication.
nūma Somatics is a living intersection between:
– nūma Breathwork
– Bioenergetic yoga
– Dynamic mindfulness practices
– Conscious communication exercises
– Curious conversations and Self-Inquiry
Possible benefits from this practice:
• Deep relaxation of your body and mind
• Resolution of limiting beliefs and related emotions
• Detoxification, restoration, and oxygenation of the cells
• Improved respiratory functioning
• Development of new resources to engage life more fully
• Spiritual growth, clarity, and insight
No previous experience required.
Facilitated by: Trevor Yelich
Dive into yourSelf. Reality unfolds right here.
Trevor Yelich: Trevor’s life has been one of seeking, in pursuit of pleasure, power, control, approval, knowledge, connection, love, and truth to find himself here today… no longer seeking. After years of self-inquiry, contemplation, and exploration in yoga, meditation, ancient and eclectic body-mind practices, and shamanism, he cannot seriously claim to have any answers. Empty handed he stands amidst the obvious and the apparent echoes of the years and time spent in the journey, simply living. He is happy to be alive and grateful to be of service when called to it for those on the journey.
Saturday October 14, 1-6pm & Sunday October 15, 10am-3pm
Investment for full weekend: $150 + gst